Question

"Requested for" is not available for Service Requests

• 19 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

In servicedesk portal for logged in users (Requesters) “requested for” is not visible. If I log in with agent, I can nicely define “Requester” and also “Request for someone else”. We would like to enable everyone to open tickets on behalf of. What I am missing here?

Requester /// Agent view: 

In Support channels → Support portal “Allow logged in users for requesters when creating tickets or service requests” is enabled. 

In the Service Request items, settings seems to be also correct:

6 replies

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

In servicedesk portal for logged in users (Requesters) “requested for” is not visible. If I log in with agent, I can nicely define “Requester” and also “Request for someone else”. We would like to enable everyone to open tickets on behalf of. What I am missing here?

Requester /// Agent view: 

In Support channels → Support portal “Allow logged in users for requesters when creating tickets or service requests” is enabled. 

In the Service Request items, settings seems to be also correct:

Hello @flow

As standard you will get the request for field after you click Place request 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Flow If you are using the older version of the Support Portal, you just need to check the box that says “Request for someone else”, another text field will appear and then you can enter the email address of that requester.

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Flow Here is what it looks like for the requester in the support portal.

Badge

Thank you! All good, we were expecting the same view as with agent. All good, many thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you! All good, we were expecting the same view as with agent. All good, many thanks! 

Glad it worked out for you! :)