Solved

Scheduler creates multiple instances of the same task

• 19 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

Since the last update we’ve been having issues with the scheduler. 

It’s creating multiple instances of the same task when it’s only programmed to do once. 

Has anyone been faced with this yet ? 

icon

Best answer by zachary.king 19 December 2022, 16:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @hsavard, I have not seen this yet, but what ticket UI are you using? I have had issues with scheduler using the wrong default “source” when working with the Freshservice Modern UI. It has since been fixed but wonder if there is another bug associated with scheduler and the Modern UI.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks for the comment @zachary.king : 

We are using the modern ticket ui and it’s not hapenning will all the scheduled tasks. This morning it created 5 but yesterday it was 2 and the day before it was 3. 

Looks like a time question (maybe the time is not right on all servers if fresh is using a balancer)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks for the comment @zachary.king : 

We are using the modern ticket ui and it’s not hapenning will all the scheduled tasks. This morning it created 5 but yesterday it was 2 and the day before it was 3. 

Looks like a time question (maybe the time is not right on all servers if fresh is using a balancer)

Very possible, you will want to take it to the Freshservice Support team at support@freshservice.com. Hopefully they can isolate the issue by bringing in the product/dev teams. Good luck my friend 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks !