Question

Send resolution comments in the resolution email

• 9 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello,

We want to add the comments from the resolution comments ticket field to the resolution email that is sent to the user when a call is resolved,

How can I achieve this please? We are using freshservice, not fresh desk if that makes a difference

7 replies

Badge

Customize the resolution email template in Freshservice's admin settings. Add a placeholder for the resolution comments ticket field. Reach out to Freshservice support for assistance if needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, 

I have a question , i want to trigger an event if a resolution note is added, how can i do that ? 
Thanks in advance :) 

Better to start a new post. It’s not the same as this. Not sure if it can be done yet, if you mean the new Resolution tab. 

Badge +3

Hello, 

I have a question , i want to trigger an event if a resolution note is added, how can i do that ? 
Thanks in advance :) 

Badge

Thank you, believe it or not I already looked here a few times before posting this.

Looking again I can see the resolution comments placeholder.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the reply, this is what we currently have, so the placeholder would be {{ticket.resolution_comments}} ?

Hello, You can find all ticket fields under the “placeholder” button to the right above the text field. 

I would format the e-mail a bit better but that is me :) 

Badge

Thanks for the reply, this is what we currently have, so the placeholder would be {{ticket.resolution_comments}} ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You can use the placeholder for that field in the Agent resolve template.