Question

Senior Leadership Status Reports

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have a couple of Senior Leaders that would like to get daily/weekly status reports (via email?) for their specific Work Groups.

I certainly don’t want to assign them “paid” full Time Agent Status, but they also don’t need to see EVERY group or Department from Fresh Service.

Are there any notes, or instructions on how to accomplish this in an automated fashion?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi, Rastory

You can setup scheduled reports to go via email. They get a pdf of the report you setup. just pick the options that suit you best and away you go. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks for the note, now I just need to figure out how to build reports based on Open Tickets for Departments/Department Heads for their teams only--not everyone in the whole System :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Rastory728 - here’s a quick view of a chart that will list all open tickets within Date Created  period (e.g. Last Month) grouped by Contact.Department - this does expect that the Contact field [Department] has been filled in.

In my instance it’s a free text field so that could be a bit of a headache to fix up.

HTH

Bryn @ CYDEF.ca