Question

service bot on multi-tenant account

• 21 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We have multiple tenants under one main account. Is it possible for me to select or change which tenant I want the ticket created in?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I should have clarified - which tenant the service bot creates a ticket in...

Badge +3

Hi Ammon, 

Have you managed to setup the Service Bot on both tennants? We can only setup on one!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

No. That's probably the problem, if it's only available on one tenant.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey Ammon, this is a topic that other one of my customers has a challenge with too - single/multi-tenancy approach. Since they are a ServiceDesk within a global tenant they can’t leverage the Virtual Agent effectively. I’m going to reach out to your CSM, Indra, and see if we can add you to a high-touch program for Virtual Agent in order to better understand your use case and environment for future enhancement considerations.

Badge +3

Hey Ammon, this is a topic that other one of my customers has a challenge with too - single/multi-tenancy approach. Since they are a ServiceDesk within a global tenant they can’t leverage the Virtual Agent effectively. I’m going to reach out to your CSM, Indra, and see if we can add you to a high-touch program for Virtual Agent in order to better understand your use case and environment for future enhancement considerations.

Hi Casey,

I would be keen to have conversations around this too, to use FreshService across multiple tennants. 

Can I be included?