I'd like to report an issue with tickets created as service requests not displaying when viewing a requester profile.
To reproduce the issue complete the following steps.
- A service request is submitted as a technician or requester and the box "Request for someone else" is selected and a requester is input.
- The ticket is created as a service request.
- Navigate to the Requester profile where associated pending or open tickets and assets may be viewed.
- The issue: The ticket does not show up under the open or pending tickets regardless of status for either the individual submitting the request nor the individual who the request was submitted for.
- Submit the service request as a non-admin technician. The same issue is reproduced.
- Submit the service request as a standard requester using the assume identity feature. The same issue is reproduced.
- Convert the ticket from a service request to an incident. No change occurs.
- Change the ticket through the various status options and refresh the requester page between status updates. No change occurs.
- This is the page I'm referring to which is not displaying open or pending tickets.
- We're on the Estate plan.