I’ve tried, but I can’t seem to find a solution. Is it possible to do change have the incident state behaves?
- I have an incident, that first was put into “Pending Requester”
- State is “-”
- The Requester responded, and the state is changed to “Requester Responded”.
- That respond have I forwarded to an intern mail in our Finance department, but could also be to an external or any other e-mail.
- Then I set the status to “Pending Internal”
- The State is still “Requester Responded” and that’s the reason why I’m writing here:
Can I somehow put that into state “-” like the ones where status is “Pending Requester”?
Hope someone can help with this :)
I've been thinking about doing some Workflow magic, but think it should be possible directly in Freshservice :)
@helu unfortunately I have not been successful in alter the state field. I had a similar inquiry once regarding approvals and why a response to approval doesn’t update the state as well.
A workaround was given to me to create a custom field and use a workflow automator to update that field based on an approved or rejected approval, then add that field as a column in my ticket views.
Maybe something like that would work for you as well.