Question

Why support don't answer

• 16 March 2022
  • 2 replies

It’s been a month we need more assets, because we don’t know why, suddenly we can add things or pay anymore, but nobody reply after 30 days to a critical tickets.

Now we lose data because of them.

WHY

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Sébastien,
Good Day!

I am so sorry to learn that you were on hold for such a long time. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you. We value our customers' time, and this should not have happened. I will relay this message to the appropriate department and customer service representative.

To amend this, I have ensured that my colleague reaches out to you and will work with you until this issue is resolved. And to ensure that you have periodic updates from us. 

We are prioritizing the issue you're facing with our software, and our team is already working actively to resolve the issue. I'll notify you right away when it's fixed.

I appreciate you making us aware of your negative experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service in a timely manner, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments.

Thanks,
Vish 
Freshservice Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @devinequijesuis. I’m sorry that you’ve not had a great experience nor have you been able to find a resolution to your issue. Our customer’s happiness is always our top priority and we're sorry we could not provide our usual high service standards to you.

The team is on top of your request already and I have also escalated it to the right people who’ll help you in getting a resolution.

Thank you for bringing up your negative experience to our attention. We’re sorry about the inconvenience caused. Our team is working on this and you can expect a response from them at the earliest.