Can I customize the Service Catalog Page layout?

• 10 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask as I'm quite new to Freshservice.

I find the cusomization options quite handy to be able to set out the portal as I wish.

What I can't find is anyway to customize the layout and page design of the Service Catalog Page beyond the "adjust which groups can see which service request"

For example I'd like to add a text paragraph to the Service Catalog Page to explain things to our users, as well as limit the number / potentially remove the options from showing unless the user clicked the Categories on the left.

I find it quite overwhelming when you click Service Catalog and all of a sudden there are hundreds of options all thrown in your face at once.

Thanks!

Scott.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

We have recently launched forum for Freshworks developer community (https://community.developers.freshworks.com). We encourage all the developers to discuss queries, ambiguities, know-hows, and points of interest with fellow app developers and Freshworks’ engineers on the forum.  

Visit the forum to sign up and be part of the awesome developer community!

Do you please mind posting the same question in the new Forum? We have moved all our experts to this place where you can expect faster help.