The screening and interview process vary for each job. As a result, you should be able to set up hiring processes specific to the job opening. Freshteam lets you do that and a lot more.
But before we get into the nitty-gritty of hiring process, here are some details you need to keep in mind:
There are 5 non-customizable stages in the hiring process: Sourcing, Screening, Interviews, Offer, and Hire, respectively.
Each stage has a preset number of rounds that a candidate needs to clear before proceeding to the next stage.
Apart from the preset rounds, you can add customized rounds under the Screening, Interview, and Offer stages.
To set up your hiring process,
- Go to the job to which you’d like to add the hiring process. Click on Hiring Workflow.
- Click Manage Hiring Process.
- In the pop-up that follows, Add custom rounds as necessary by clicking on the “+” icon next to the Screening, Interview, and Offer stages.
- Type in the name of your round and also determine what skills you want to access in each round by clicking on the ‘Exam Pad’ icon.
- Preview the process after adding them to the stages and then click “Save” to save the hiring process.
An efficient and effective hiring process is a step-by-step process for hiring a new employee, whereby an organization identifies its talent needs, recruits from its talent pool and eventually hires the most qualified candidates. Most companies have their own hiring processes. What follows are the most common steps in the hiring process across industry and regardless of company size. Keep in mind, however, that the specific details of the hiring process are unique to each company.