Solved

Is there any Theme for Customer Portal or any way to change the translations of the customer portal in 2022?

Badge

Hello, we are workin on our customer portal but the translations in german are horrible. Is there any way how i can customize it by myself? 

And the other question: 

I find some lists of free Themes here but when i click them i get redirectet to the root directory of you support site. Are there any free themes in 2022 which i can download? 

greetings

David

icon

Best answer by cloudmix 18 May 2022, 01:25

View original

3 replies

Hi,

I have been struggling with this myself and so far the only solution I have found is to go to the list of free themes:

The search for each title. For example a search for “Minimal” returns this page:

Hope this helps.

Paul

Badge

Wow, great answer Paul, thank you very much. It was to simple and i feel a bit shame i didnt try it like this. Thank you very much, i guess this answer will help much people trying to find free themes :) 

Badge

Wow, great answer Paul, thank you very much. It was to simple and i feel a bit shame i didnt try it like this. Thank you very much, i guess this answer will help much people trying to find free themes :) 

you didn’t have to feel any shame due to you i found easiest way to find free theme actually i was also searching for then i found your answer thanks for this little good deed.