Minimal

• 20 March 2013
  • 7 replies

Minimal is a simple no-fills theme that takes everything complicated out of your support portal. It is minimal (duh!), clean and just shows your users what's most important to them - your FAQs and Knowledges base; How to videos; and your community forums. It also has a search bar at the bottom where users can directly enter their queries.

Minimal has a standard container in the middle that gives it a retro look. You can customize the colors and styles through CSS.

Before you download it preview the Minimal FreshTheme here . 

mainscreenshot_11829.pngthumbnail_11829.pngforum-home_11829.pngkb-article_11829.pngkb-home_11829.pngvideos_11829.png

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

exactly what I am looking for 

exactly

but I can't seem to make it work

i get this

screenshot_12125.png
Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello!!

Thank you for trying out our Minimal Theme. We are all super excited to know that you are totally impressed with it.

So here's a detailed guide on the steps to follow while reusing a ready-made FreshTheme. 

How to use a ready-made FreshTheme

Please go through it and try to apply the theme once again accordingly and see if it works without any hitch. 

Let me know and do share a screenshot once you have it in place.

Also do not miss to check out other themes in our gallery. 

Thanks,

Annapoorna 

Update: The links pointing to the solution folders have been fixed. Breadcrumbs have been added across pages in knowledge base. 

Update: The New User Signup page has now been fixed. 

How can I fix this ? http://support.datalocker.com/support/solutions/folders/172703  

Thanks

Hi Jay, 

Please go to Layout & Pages -> Portal Pages -> Article list under Portal Customization settings. 

I have attached a text file with the correct code for this page. Remove all lines from this section and copy paste the code from the text file completely. Everything should look fine once you have saved your changes. 

Thanks, 
Ramesh

great theme but not responsive :/