Question

Complaint management

• 16 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello Everyone, are there any organisations that have built a complaint handling workflow in Freshdesk that can offer any tips or insights?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Sophie Murgatroyd - interestingly, complaints management was one of the earliest enterprise service management marketing use cases. Hopefully, you’ll get a response on here. If not, let me know and I’ll see if I can find help for you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@manns

any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@manns

any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Just to clarify - is this IT-related complaints or a more business-level, potentially externally-facing, complaints capacity? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sophie Murgatroyd I haven’t forgotten this - I just need the clarification I mention above Thanks :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@manns Hello, specifically how to use Freshdesk to manage a complaint workflow for an external facing complaints procedure for our customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@manns Hello, specifically how to use Freshdesk to manage a complaint workflow for an external facing complaints procedure for our customers.

Thanks - I’m looking to find something now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sophie Murgatroyd I asked the UK sales team for details of customers that have done this. They came back with something and might be a good point for further conversations. I’ll try to message you the details. Cheers, Stephen