5 Top Trends in CRM industry
1. AI is becoming a key part of CRM systems: 14% of global CIOs have already deployed AI, according to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda survey, and it's estimated that AI associated with CRM activities will boost global business revenue by $1.1 trillion by the end of 2021.
2. There are fewer barriers for first-time CRM users - 65% of sales professionals use a CRM and 97% consider sales technology “very important” or “important”, according to LinkedIn State of Sales 2020.
3. Social CRM keeps rising - By viewing social media and CRM together, companies gain a more powerful overview of what people are posting about them on social media, as well as a clearer understanding of brand sentiment. If organizations can use social CRM to respond to comments quickly and thoughtfully, they can build stronger relationships with existing and potential customers and incorporate more user feedback into their roadmap.
4. There's an all-star line-up of CRMs to choose from -Customers are choosing from a diverse market of over 609 CRM systems, with tools that cater for both generalized needs and specific niches and requirements.The CRM systems, leading the way for user satisfaction right now on G2 are:
- Less Annoying CRM
5. Businesses can condense their sales and marketing tech stocks- As a tech trend for 2021, teams will increasingly wonder: why do we pay for App A when App B can now tick that box and more? For best results from their tech stack, teams will be creating more integrations and two-way syncs to ensure contact data is always updated across all apps.