Poll

Which feeling best describes the impact IT Asset Management has had on you, your business/ organization and team?

• 18 June 2021
  • 3 replies
Which feeling best describes the impact IT Asset Management has had on you, your business/ organization and team?
Userlevel 5
Badge

Poor Asset Management can cause more damage to your business than you can think of. Absence or inefficiency of asset management pose several risks to your business, financial and security risks being the major ones.

What are your experiences using ITAM?

Which feeling best describes the impact IT Asset Management has had on your business?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Not recently, but when I had a “proper job”, ITAM was hugely effective in saving the organisation I worked for money. We would save £100k a month on hardware annual lease costs alone (it sounds crazy I know). The company was paying for assets it didn’t need and some that were no longer there.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Wow! That’s good to hear @manns. I agree! An effective asset management system can indeed help businesses in a lot of cost saving and effective utilization of hardware and software!

WoW That’s amazing. I am 100% agree with you.