Treasure Hunt

The March Madness Treasure Hunt is on! | Win a prize

The March Madness Treasure Hunt is on! | Win a prize
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well hello Community! Happy March! Let’s shake things up a bit and have ourselves a fun treasure hunt πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Β 

Here are your ground rules --

• The clue will lead you to a word, phrase, or topic hidden somewhere in the Refresh Community.Β Make your way through the community to findΒ the right article.
  • Label your answers from 1 - 7 and add the respective article links in the comment sectionΒ of this thread.
  • The first person to correctly find all the treasures will win a surprise prize!:boom:
  • Treasure hunt ends March 11.Β 
    Β 

Ready or not, here we go!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This looks super fun!!Β :grin:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here’s my attempt -

Clue 1:Β 

Β Clue 2:Β 

Β Clue 3 & 4:Β No idea

Clue 5: Communities?

Β 

Β 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here is my take on this -

Clue 1 -

Clue 2-Β 

https://community.freshworks.com/announcements%2Dand%2Devents%2D11245/the%2Dexpert%2Dcorner%2Depisode%2D1%2Dthe%2Danatomy%2Dof%2Da%2Dservice%2Dcall%2D22437

Β 

Clue 3-Β 

Clue 4-Β 

Clue 5-Β https://community.freshworks.com/announcements%2Dand%2Devents%2D11245/community%2Dmatters%2Depisode%2D1%2Dshep%2Dhyken%2Drole%2Dof%2Donline%2Dcommunities%2Din%2Dshaping%2Dcx%2D21126

Clue 6-

Clue 7-

Β 

1. β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ“’ Elevate your CX game with Amazon Connect for Freshdesk | Refresh Community (freshworks.com)
  2. Differences between Service Catalog and Product Catalog | Refresh Community (freshworks.com)
  3. Is Automation business with freshwork possible | Refresh Community (freshworks.com)
  4. Community Matters | Episode 1: Shep Hyken - Role of Online Communities in Shaping CX | Refresh Community (freshworks.com)
  5. Β 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

This is one of the best events of the community. However, it is too late to join the hunt. It seemsΒ @SriΒ has just found the treasure :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

let me try again. since i dont know if i successfully submitted my entry yesterday :)

1. Amazon Connect
  2. Barclay Rae
  3. Service Catalog and Product Catalog
  4. Auto assignment
  5. Online customer community
  6. Work hard, play hard, relax hard
  7. Customize Portal

This is so fun! gonna try this to my internal team. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great going, folks!Β And appreciate the enthusiasm!Β 

I will keep the suspense alive for another dayΒ :zipper_mouth: - The winner and answers will be revealed on Friday, March 11.Β 

Stay tuned.Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is one of the best events of the community. However, it is too late to join the hunt. It seemsΒ @SriΒ has just found the treasure :)

@finnΒ - We’re so glad to hear that 🙂!! You should still participate though!!! You never knowΒ :sunglasses: Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We have a winner!!
Congratulations @Rituparna, you answered them all correctly!Β We will send you a direct message with more details by Monday.Β 

Β 

To the rest of the folks who took their time to get involved - THANK YOU! We will be having many more such activities over the next few months. See you then!

Β 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thankyou so much @rhea.desouzaΒ . Super happy ! Looking forward to Monday then !Β :sunglasses:

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We have a winner!!
CongratulationsΒ @Rituparna, you answered them all correctly!Β We will send you a direct message with more details by Monday.Β 

Β 

To the rest of the folks who took their time to get involved - THANK YOU! We will be having many more such activities over the next few months. See you then!

Β 

Β 

Congratulations @RituparnaΒ !! And thank you for everyone who participated - keep watching this space - there’s going to be tons more fun events and giveaways to participate in!! Stay tuned :-)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sure , looking forward ..and thankyou so much ! @alyssia.correaΒ