Welcome Thank Yous with Freddy!

Related products: Freshservice

Ticketing reports and metrics are all over the place, and your service desk productivity goes haywire. Countless ‘Thank you’ messages and responses get accumulated, and it all becomes one giant iceberg that you’re looking to steer clear off and perhaps not sink your so-called “metrics boat”.

This is why we’ve come up with a simple, but robust solution - the Thank You Detector.

Powered by Freddy, our savvy AI buddy, the Thank You Detector can be set up using Freshservice’s Workflow Automation. Freddy can intuitively detect when your end-users respond with a ‘Thank You’ and will keep resolved or closed tickets at bay or from re-opening.

Get all info on how to enable  "Thank you detector" for your service desk from here.

I had to disable "Freddy's" thank you detector for closing tickets that should not be closed.  

Hi Sawyer,

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback. Could you give us examples of customer responses that should have prompted Freddy to reopen the tickets instead? This will help us understand what went wrong and what we could do to improve. 

Akkshaya

I can.  Could you email me, that way I am not posting these responses in the public forum.  

I think the information on how to set this up needs to be more detailed.  I setup following the instructions from Fresh Service and the automator ended up Reopening .....already OPEN tickets.  Because the ticket was NOT Closed or Resolved...AND NOT a thank you....it defaulted to setting the ticket as OPEN...even though it already was.

I tweaked some settings in my workflow automator, for now Freddy seems to be doing allright. It's working pretty good.

Jannick- do you mind sharing? I’m looking to roll this out and would appreciate any pointers.

Hi Robert,

I followed this tutorial: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/50000000064-manage-reopening-of-resolved-tickets-better-with-thank-you-detector

Import detail:

Use the option "Freddy Suggestion is not thank you message.

Than you give other conditions to reopen a ticket if not thank you message.

It is picking up pretty good, i would say test it 🙂.

Hello Robert, 

You can refer to the solution article to set up the Thank You Detector or watch our How-to- Video on YouTube. Do let us know if this worked out fine for you. 

Thank you, 
Radhika

Hello Jannick, 

Glad to know that the Thank You Detector worked out well for you. Thank you for sharing the solution article here and writing to us. 

Thanks, 
Radhika

Hello! 
I know this is a rather old feed but it fits best to my question.
Following the instructions from here:

https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000000040-setting-up-the-thank-you-detector

agents will get a notification for a ticket response/added notes for
> already open tickets (tickets not closed or resolved)
> closed/resolved tickets that Freddy assumes are not a “Thank You” message.

I understand that the first property is set so the agent can see & decide if a ticket answer is a “Thank You” message or not and Freddy can learn from tickets closed without further answer that these might be in fact “Thank You” messages. 
There are just 2 points/questions I have:

1. We already have the email notifications (“requester replies to ticket” and “note added to ticket”) activated unter the category “workflows”. Isn’t that a double feature then? Don’t we get two notifications in that case when somebody answers to an open ticket? If yes, should we switch off the email notifications or rather eliminate the property “tickets with status not closed or resolved” in the automations?
  2. Being a Beta version, how reliable is it to open answers that contain the word “thank you” but still need to be answered? I, for example, often thank somebody for a quick reply but then ask for more information or give instructions. How sure can we be not to miss any similar answer from our clients?

I was really enthusiastic when I learned about the “Thank You” message detector as it is stressing us out to receive them which means to have to close the tickets again and getting our response time messed up. Last week I had a client who answered with a “it worked, thank you!” after THREE MONTHS! So we would be really glad to implement this feature.

Thanks to anybody giving me a reply.
​​​​​​​Alexandra