Release Notes

Freshdesk and Freshdesk Omnichannel Release Notes - November 2022

Related products: Freshdesk
Freshdesk and Freshdesk Omnichannel Release Notes - November 2022

​​​​​​​New Features and Enhancements

Freshdesk-Microsoft Teams integration

Bring your internal and support teams together. Manage support tasks directly on Microsoft Teams and take quick action on ticket updates, assignments, and customer replies.
More details here.

2XjgBuBmKYs2tMfipDXFxhjdnx48QHU26O-fl8HRE4577NhsIjzsDuJIzYObgl5dNxBhsbUfYcNx47rqo81ZWgJk7Jh0DcKjfPd47S7rfe4TWfCgfwjud99V-t2rID9QLeekWfMpFpX-7tzLhIRbWJnYO8LQbCCl1nxcwups5ZkgSFhnOWq4495ICsQ4Kg

Custom metrics in Freshdesk Analytics

Create your own formulas that are unique to your business needs using any arithmetic operators on top of existing metrics.

More details here.

uOgCXPrPANqVg3wNxxiRBmb1lDKd3bJkg4_cavK37OjKY-8taK_eUOSKSayYmcjobQbqvz-b2bZZe-uLHsrmajsK6etAGmjG6fPif5m7AHdkjwiXjwrGkeqcA2-crveBjqcLHoPYKZuj6dk5QADWwW3Shu8Pu9vMUYWDUw6uV-EHSOKX6N7tIfCJwEYhqA

Freshdesk Canned Response is getting a makeover

Canned response is getting refreshed! You have an enhanced interface to download the canned responses and get a collated view of all the responses, audit, and make quick decisions to improve them.
More details here.

B38im2O8ZGsuzg_1rcAdxOh6WIw04rbf-j-ph6LQuSurHCNfwIrSae7pSCdu7_ZO51hCOX61dgrulnKpRTvmPg9q4O4zR-qJUZ0Z5mqKaE59eMD9661484XcjiEWkSIg4SCVtWQY9tP5Hr9u1leShNdEnPpxuAQAnCSfxyu0B9FFfakhl7EFmCJuAPnBdg

Reaching out to Freshdesk support just got easier!

Chat with our support from any page within Freshdesk. By clicking on the ‘Help’ icon, you can also access our product updates, Help Center, Refresh Community, and more.

pm-n7nBOwWPjGNopR76OzIjEdfu7Xd73EK3HTw2aZPJymoVOObnMjDd6ct5VWZ3Ter7QLgmJh7WJTttgHyVl9n2tZBNLTDt8VyqI6ED55N78DfQSr7uPbsNymQhXTFUKvDkPz7gfrCXVcV5azUKY8TsgsFfVU9RXVlzxwi2vk7TGztpqUZjI5TKfgvg33A

Report sharing for Groups in Freshdesk Analytics

Agents and admins managing the reports can share them with Agent Groups with multiple access levels.
More details here.

_53Clt3Ue0j9ftCznrAjlmS6jSshxAkco_MU8__nSK2IfJbv7od9nX6grUdxzPA0K05c9Rt_Xx-pF_Qj8DDAKVOGFFXxURg-JAbPIn-QcZcjIs9CeEKzTOQhngz2J0Kmr-ddhf8vAYT3TEFUuXoEPH4EEtypqpF1HwMEiGFuXwjibWLQRYpX7fAJjuXe0Q

Manage ticket list view with advanced date filters in Freshdesk

Agents will have the option to filter and view tickets based on date fields like Resolved date and

Closed date.

More details here.

1OUGYv5B78bI3zemqYEaDXvBGXNlwwmbYssfiKLnrZ6rIM3h4pnl_ywBu2nCdRzfZ1ui2Na8fthE4qsVzT12L5hcIM-koquN_VVqfCe99WRnb_dU_9o6o_E8DR5FSl3GAnfT1MMD47ykITHPZ0Kw2ME_apvaFpH_q8llYzwJP4lsVP0OIceWVQlg0cqXkA

Avoid missing tickets with an enhanced ticket list view

Agents can now choose between 30, 50, and 100 tickets per page on the tickets list view page. Avoid missing tickets and have a holistic view of all your tickets on one page with this update. 

More details here.

Bug fixes

These were the bugs detected, and they’ve now been fixed.

1. For contacts associated with multiple companies, the ‘Company’ field was not displayed in the New Ticket form.

2. Customers using custom objects and who were logged in were unable to create a ticket with a lookup field.

3. In the ticket list view page, customers were unable to set the value ‘any time’ under the ‘Closed at’ and ‘Resolved at’ filters.

4. ‘View all tickets’ access got reverted automatically when customers tried to save it.

5. The language in the new ticket submission page was automatically set to Arabic.

6. Ticket export reports were delivered to customers with a 5-hour delay.

7. The ‘Most Popular article’ section in the customer portal displayed an article that was marked to be visible in another portal.

8. A few customers were unable to view tickets when they applied the filter ‘Agents or Internal Agents’ with the value ‘Me.’

9. Customers were unable to view tickets in the chosen secondary language.

10. Customers on trial who switched from the Free to the Enterprise plan were unable to view the ‘Today’s Trends’ widget in the Dashboard.

11. Customers were unable to view the custom apps installed on the top navigation bar of the Tickets page.

12. While creating a tracker ticket, the content was wiped off when customers accidentally clicked outside the slider.

13. An error was thrown when customers clicked the Back button from the Ticket details page.

14. An error was thrown when customers clicked on ‘View more info’ in the contact details widget on the Ticket details page.

15. Agents were unable to log in when the account was migrated to a new org.

16. The tickets page didn’t load when customers clicked the Back button from the Kanban board app.

17. End users were unable to sign up for an account from the Freshdesk customer portal.

18. Customers were unable to create a contact immediately after deleting it.

19. End users on the Firefox browser were unable to create tickets through the customer portal.

Cheers!

This is great, but what about the default company being scrambled during export and import where contacts are associated with multiple companies?

Why can you only export but not import canned responses?

Hi @julia.a,

This is in our roadmap and you can expect this to be out soon.

Hi @julia.a,

This is in our roadmap and you can expect this to be out soon.

@aileen.mary Good to know, I also already created an Idea on this here.

Still an embarassment that there’s no free dark mode...

One of our customers reports their password doesn’t work after setting up their account in our portal, but seems to work on the freshdesk main site. Since he logged in, I can’t send him an activation email, and there’s no provision to send our customer a password reset. I tried creating an account thru our customer portal and the create account button is so small I almost couldn’t find it. Customers are even able to create tickets in their accounts without the required info WE need to support them. 5+ years with freshdesk and they still havent impressed me.

I would like to be able to attach a phone number to a Company. I can only attach a phone number to an email address within the company??

hello, so the new update have “Agents can now choose between 30, 50, and 100 tickets per page “ 
But i cant find how to setting view like that

hello, so the new update have “Agents can now choose between 30, 50, and 100 tickets per page “ 
But i cant find how to setting view like that

You need to request them to activate it for you, I asked the same thing here.

we would’ve thought after 12 years that we would’ve gotten a free dark theme already...

noice 8 days too go

There is still no Canned Response search in the updated view.  I have many CRs over several folders.  It would be very helpful to be able to search for them like I can with Automations.

There is still no Canned Response search in the updated view.  I have many CRs over several folders.  It would be very helpful to be able to search for them like I can with Automations.

@gzimmerman: I agree and have already raised an Idea about this here, please upvote it: