onTicketUpdate - v1 - Backend Application

• 8 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Do backend apps in v1 work for anyone?

This is the second time where I've created a backend application which works well while local testing. However, when packed and sent to the development portal, it no longer works. 

This time, the "onTicketUpdate" callback is not working - when a status is changed the application does not get triggered.

Just wondering if this is happening for anyone else.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

This should not be happening. Is it not working for status change in all tickets? Or are there specific tickets where it is not working?

Hello

I was not able to find any app currently installed in you account (https://presagis.freshdesk.com). Could you upload and install the app again in your account and trigger a few events which you believe are not functioning as expected. A zip of your app would also be very helpful.

Thank you for the response. 

I am looking for a specific ticket status change - works fine in local testing.

That is odd - I have quite a few custom apps installed. I can surely send you a zip - should I open up a ticket for this?

Please send the zip file to vivek.kannan@freshworks.com or maheshst@freshdesk.com

This topic has been converted into a ticket. 

Not sure where the ticket was created, but no ticket was created under my account.