Customizable 'New Ticket' Forms for different Customers

1) 'New Ticket' Forms needs to be customizable as per the project needs as a contractor might be dealing with multiple companies/ clients which may deal in different businesses altogether.

2) 'Ticket Fields' in New Ticket form should be linked to a specific Project as per its core requirement.

3) In case of multiple Customers configured in FreshDesk, then while submitting new ticket form there needs to be an option to prevent/ hide Project 'A' fields from Project 'B' and vice-versa.  This has to be customer specific.

78 people like this idea

Hey Nissar,

Thank you for writing to us in our Forums.

We have this in our plans already, but we have no solid ETA as of now.

I will update you as soon as we take this up.

Please keep suggesting such wonderful use cases.

Thanks

Annapoorna 

Hi everyone!

Any ETA on this (could be very) useful feature?

Thanks in advance,

Erwan

Hey Erwan,

Thank you for posting on our Forums.

The team is still in the initial stages of this feature and hence I cannot give you a solid ETA. But the good part is, since you are in our Estate plan, there is a workaround that allows you to have product specific ticket fields. 

Please shoot us an email to support(at)freshdesk(dot)com, if you are interested, so that we can help you out!

Thanks,

Anna

Dear Anna,

please share - this a very basic and important feature and should be implemented in any "mutliple" plan including Garden as well as Estate.

regards

Bren

there is a workaround that allows you to have product specific ticket fields.

Please shoot us an email to support(at)freshdesk(dot)com, if you are interested, so that we can help you out!

I could really use this feature too. Sending email to support for the workaround...

Hi Tommy.

I just send an email asking for the workaround. Basically I want that customers that work with the product1 only can see options about this product.

Regards.

Hey guys!

Please can someone send an email to me about this workaround?

I have the same problem here!

Regards,

Has this feature been added?  It is something that will be extremely helpful and eventually crucial for our company...

Any news on this or workaround? I am testing this system and I think the workaround involves creating multiple products.

My issue now is that I can't use the same support email for additional products created and having to create multiple alias emails seems unnecessary to achieve this goal.

Please advise.

Regards,

Any news on this or workaround?

I'm very interested on this also. I need to set up different ticket forms for each product, since differente support teams need specific input from the client.

Add my vote for this one

I take it we can actually access the customer through javascript in the portal editor? (at least for Estate plan - not sure what ones allow you to actually edit the templates)

has anyone tried this?

What is the ETA on this? i think 3 years is more than enough time to implement this feature! which by the way is standard out of the box functionality with most ticketing systems..............................

Login or Signup to post a comment