Release Notes - 12th April 2014
New Feature Updates
- Freshdesk for iOS - We have released our much awaited iOS app for Freshdesk. Check it out on the AppStore and do drop in your feedback.
- Customize chat non-availability message - Customize the message shown to the users in case of agents being unavailable to take the chat. This can be done from Admin>>Freshchat settings page.
- Business hours added in chat settings - Now, set the time your agents will be shown online and available to take chats. The chat window will appear on your website only during the business hours set.
- Forum activity in the Contact Page - In addition to the tickets submitted by a specific contact, you can now view the list of forum topics created by them as well.
- “Any Value” option in the automations - From now on, you can choose “Any Value” for the nested fields, in the automations.
2 CommentsSorted by Oldest First
Fantastic news! Thank you very much.
Anna, is there a roadmap that shows what features are planned for upcoming releases, and the schedule of these releases?