Answered

Color of status for customers

Question.  I'd like to customize the color of the status showing to the customer in portal. Is this possible? 

Best Answer
Adam, if you are in Estate plan or up, customization is possible from Admin>Helpdesk Rebranding > Customize Portal.
Paste the below code in header section :

{% if portal.current_page == "ticket_list" %}

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery('.label-status-pending:contains("Being Processed")').css('background-color','#fff')

})

</script>

{% endif %}

The color value (#fff) will be applied to status "Being Processed". Reuse the highlighted line for other statuses.
Please write to support@freshdesk.com for further assistance.

Hello!

We can see that your query has been addressed by our support team. Please feel free to write to support@freshdesk.com for any further queries in the future.      

Happy to assist you, anytime. Cheers!  

Hello Admin,

Can you update this? I am trying the same code with no luck.

I have navigated to "Admin -> Portals -> Customise portal -> Layout and pages -> Portal pages -> Ticket list section and add the code in the page." but nothing happens after I save and publish.

@Kyle: Please navigate to Admin -> Portals -> Customise portal -> Layout and pages -> Portal pages -> Ticket list section and add the code in the page.

Cheers!

The admin Panel does not look like the path is correct anymore. Which header should I put this in in the current layout?

Answer
Adam, if you are in Estate plan or up, customization is possible from Admin>Helpdesk Rebranding > Customize Portal.
Paste the below code in header section :

{% if portal.current_page == "ticket_list" %}

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery('.label-status-pending:contains("Being Processed")').css('background-color','#fff')

})

</script>

{% endif %}

The color value (#fff) will be applied to status "Being Processed". Reuse the highlighted line for other statuses.
Please write to support@freshdesk.com for further assistance.