Freshdesk Release Notes, 13th April, 2016
Apart from bug fixes and performance improvements to enhance your experience, here is what we have for this release:
- The Freshdesk app for Hootsuite now helps agents access the Freshdesk ticketing platform from within Hootsuite. More details here.
- The WorkflowMAX app for Freshdesk now displays a success message for every explicit create and update timesheet entry action.
- The “Non-Billable by Default” app prevents agents from mistakenly adding billable time entries by requiring them to explicitly mark time entries as billable.
- Average agent and customer interactions per ticket can now be found in Helpdesk In-depth report.
- Customers can create dispatch’r and observer rules based on tags added to tickets.
For instance: If you create tickets through APIs, you could create the following dispatch’r rule:
If tags contains all of: “payment failure”, “card expired”
Then assign to Finance Team AND
Send notification to Requester about payment failure due to card expiry
Another example: You can track tickets where customer gives a positive rating for survey after giving a negative rating using the below observer rule:
When customer feedback is received and rating is good AND tags contains “negative rating”,
Then add tag “survey updated” AND
Send a notification to supervisor
1 person likes this