Freshservice Release Notes - 18 August '16
Feature releases and updates:
- Revamped Asset Relationship Map View
- SNMP Device Discovery Improvements
- Bugfixes, Performance and Security updates and general tweaks
1. Asset Relationship Map View
The revamped relationship map for assets now includes a full-screen editor to easily create relationships (both individually and in bulk). The new map also allows users to quickly connect assets beyond the 1st-degree relationship using a simple and easy to use interface.
It gives asset managers the ability to create, expand and view expansive relationships between assets and, understand the business impact of a scheduled change. Creating and mapping complex relationships for multiple assets becomes a lot easier due to improved visualisation in the new map view.
2. SNMP Device Discovery Improvements
For asset discovery in Freshservice, in addition to improving the probe’s capability of identifying a wider range of devices on a network, it also presents detailed information about the components and device properties for various SNMP devices.
- Support for SNMP v2 in asset discovery
- Extended support for identifying more devices such as Printers, Routers, Switches, Firewall, Access Points
- Fetches & populates interfaces for all SNMP devices
- Fetches & populates Input units, Output units and Marker units for Printer
3 people like this