Emails from Freshservice going into Junk
We've had reports from staff and clients and 3rd party suppliers that emails from our Service Desk (eg ticket replies or ticket notifications) are going into their Junk email folders.
Is anyone else experiencing this? It is causing major issues with clients thinking we have not responded.
10 people have this problem
Anyone else getting this?
Yes, we are. We're seeing messages with "This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be" for some of the emails from Freshservice. Are you using Office 365? I was just told by Microsoft that they've implemented a change and that we need to set a rule to bypass spam filtering for the IP addresses of the Freshservice sending mail servers. There's a mismatch in the P1 and P2 headers.
We are having this issue too, we added two rules to allow the Freshservice 'ITSupport' spoof through but it only worked for so long. Waiting for Microsoft to get back to us.
I had the same problem that has been solved for now. Freshservice have us moved to a further server, also I have followed this instruction.
Yet I also let create a ticket with Microsoft, all this beauty has no price, but it does work for now , and ask myself for how long.
I think we possibly are still getting this, yes. One of my team reported that he had not received notifications.
Thank you for your patience.
We checked the activity in the email servers,everything looks good with the account.
Is it happening for any specific user? if yes, please share the email address, will be glad to check that and get back to you.
We are still encountering this issue and it is starting to severely impact our service to our clients. I have updated my ticket #829037 with detail of the new client's domain as I don't want to publish it on the forum.
Did you also change the SPF record!, in the DNS with you hosting provider.
please check your SPF mxtoolbox.com
v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com include:email.freshservice.com -all
Same issue here.
i already added freshservice to the spf record.
I'm having the same problem with my service - csg-desk.freshservice.com
Have updated the SPF record but made no difference.
This issue is still on-going. We have updated the SPF and whitelisted Freshservice with all our clients, however the emails are still being marked as Junk.
This really isn't workable for us, and is causing embarrassment with our clients. We are being forced to review our service desk software with a view to moving away from Freshservice as we need to know that communications are being received.