Add more customization options for mobile app notifications

It would be nice to have more options for mobile app notifications, for example:

• When activating the "status updated on my tickets" notification, it would be nice to select which states are included/excluded. This is particularily useful when using an observer rule that closes the ticket automatically (it wouldn't make sense to be notified in that case)

• When activating the "new tickets created" notification, it would be nice to change the sound of the notification regarding the priority of the ticket, or maybe the source. 

Maybe these ideas are very specific for our scenario. 
I would like to know if those kinds of options would be useful for someone else out there.

Best regards!

Hi Lisandro,

These are great suggestions! I'll add them to our idea pool and see where we can take this :)

Shankar

Sometimes, we receive spammed messages and the device indicates lag. The updated version of Android provides the advance notification management feature to the smartphone users to control the notifications."Filter box'  is the best option to add more customization options to your mobile app. This 'Filterbox' app is safe and is available on the Play Store. Contact any app development company to getting more app ideas like filter box.

Login or Signup to post a comment