17th March 2017 – Spanish translation improved and some bugs squished
Improvement in Spanish translation
Previously, when you updated your language to Spanish (from Profile Settings), options on the Admin console, help text etc. got translated. However, the translation was inaccurate at a few places. We took notice and corrected them.
- Fixed a bug that caused task reminder notifications to not be triggered for group agents if an agent was not assigned to the task.
- Fixed a bug that caused display issues with "At A Glance" ticket reports when display resolution was changed or the window was resized.
- Fixed a bug that caused the CNAME to be ignored in the ticket URL in recent tickets tab.
- Fixed the page loading issue in the customer satisfaction report.
- Fixed mobile app login issues when the helpdesk URL was entered in uppercase.
- Fixed a bug that caused the SCCM Discovery probe to update the domain incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with converting some discovered software into assets.
- Other security updates and performance tweaks.
1 person likes this