Strip Email Signatures
Is it possible to add a setting that allows FreshService to strip email signatures from tickets etc submitted via email?
5 people like this idea
Seconded - this would be very useful
We would *not* want this.
Our user's signatures are up to date with their contact information. Looking at the signature in the ticket is the quickest and easiest way of finding their phone number when I need to call a user to talk to them about something.
A system like Gmail's, where the signature is hidden by default and shown when you click a button would be an acceptable solution.
The use of strip Email Signatures is possible. In the signature block, the text automatically appended at the bottom of an email message. One can add the information according to their needs like name, contact no, position etc. Server Error 007 occurs while doing this. The steps to create the email signature are:-
- Open the email message.
- Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.
- Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
- Edit signature according to the needs.
- Choose default signature. There are different signatures for each email account. So, choose according to the needs.
- Choose OK to save your new signature.