Freshdesk release notes for 20th June, 2017
- Scheduled ticket activities and properties export - Build custom metrics and reports by scheduling an export of all the updates that were made on tickets on a periodic basis. Available on all new Estate and Forest accounts. To be shortly enabled on existing Estate and Forest accounts.
- Customers using the shared ownership feature can now use the “Event performing agent” option in the “Assign to internal agent” action for observer rules and scenario automations.
- We’ll now be adding the satisfaction survey ratings after a delay of few minutes so that notifications have the rating comment as well.
- Archived tickets with survey rating can be opened without any errors.
- Data pipeline bug fixes in reports.
- Bug fix related to Japanese font in PDF Export
9 people like this