21st July 2017 – Helpdesk Domain Restrictions, Software license management and more
Helpdesk Restrictions based on Domains
As an IT Manager, you may want to grant access to your helpdesk and support portals to only users from your company domains. With this new feature to whitelist domains, you now have more control on who can log in, sign up or create tickets in your helpdesk
Refer to this solution article for more information on Helpdesk Restrictions.
Software License Management
Keeping track of all the software purchased and used in your organization and ensuring you remain audit compliant can be a daunting task. With the Software License Management feature, you can now easily scan all the software used in your organization and get a consolidated compliance report based on the software licenses purchased.
Refer to this solution article for more information on Software License Management.
- Fixed an issue in the requester dropdown field where users couldn’t remove dropdown choices when limit reaches 50 values.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error while creating lease contracts with assets attached using APIs.
an error that resulted in API limit exceeded message in asset views.
- Fixed an issue where notes were not created for Bomgar Chat sessions.
- UI issue in the service catalog custom field labels corrected.
an issue where associated assets count in a ticket was not updated when a loaner
item is requested.
- Problem observer can now be used to perform actions when a new note is added to a problem ticket. Also, details of the most recent note on a problem can be sent via email/webhooks using the new placeholder.
- Round robin will now assign tickets to right agents on group updates too. Earlier it was possible only while ticket creation. For example: when a ticket is moved from one group to another group, round robin (if enabled) will work.
4 people like this