18th August 2017 – Features, Bug fixes and Enhancements
iFrame to support Telephony Integrations
You can build integration with telephony provider using our iFrame and APIs or get it built via SI / external developer for the use cases mentioned below:
- Make and receive calls directly from Freshservice
- Convert calls into tickets or add note to an existing ticket
- Get more context about callers such as requester’s profile info and ticket history
Please note: The feature would be enabled only on demand. In order to enable the feature, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, Freshservice can also connect you to a CTI vendor who can develop an integration with any of the telephony app used.
Refer to the solution article for more information.
Asset Relationships APIs
The asset APIs have been enhanced to include asset relationships. With the new APIs, you can now
- View a list of all the relationships associated with an asset
- Create a new relationship with an asset, requestor, agent or department
- Delete existing relationships
Refer to the Relationship API documentation for more information.
Asset Search API
With the new Asset search API, you can easily search for any asset in Freshservice using either the Name, Serial Number or the Asset Tag of the Asset.
Refer to the Search API documentation for more information.
- Fixed an issue with date fields getting auto-filled with current date while importing assets
- Fixed an issue with mandatory field check in the asset import field mapping screen