22nd September 2017 – Enhancements
- Version 2 of the API brings several new features as well as changes to the previous APIs. You could refer here for more details.
What's new in version 2?
- Higher rate limits as a result of significant performance enhancements
- Improved error handling - errors will return appropriate HTTP status codes and an error body
- New APIs that enable you to reply to a ticket and enhancements to existing APIs that enable you to update a ticket's description, update a ticket's notes, and retrieve a list of tickets that have been recently modified
- Only JSON is supported in V2
- Only SSL calls (HTTPS) will be allowed
- Works only via Freshservice domains and not via custom CNAMEs
- Support for page sizes up to 100 has been added
Change & Task calendar - A new option 'All' is included in drop down options of Change calendar and Task calendar for groups. You could easily view tasks and changes scheduled for all respective groups in the selected time frame.
3 people like this