Service Item Request Custom Fields added to ticket and report filters
I desperately need to be able to filter tickets by service item custom fields, either via the Tickets listing page or via a report.
We support service item’s custom fields in ticket custom report.
Here are the steps to add the same :
- Click on New report and select ticket option
- Choose the default filter condition as Ticket Type - Is - Service Request
- Add a new filter condition - Service Item - Is - <Itemname>
- Now click on the + symbol to the right of the filter condition mentioned in step 3. You will see “add new sub condition” button. (Please note that + symbol will not appear and hence you will not be able to choose service item specific sub conditions if you choose any operator other than IS).
- Click on it and you should be able to add the default fields and custom fields of the chosen service item
We support these custom fields - Checkbox, Number, Dropdown,Date,Decimal and Dependent fields.
Also, for any service item , a maximum of Four sub conditions is allowed to be chosen in filter conditions.
Freshservice QA team
Is there anyway to report on more than one service item in one report?
We can report on more than one service item in one report.
- Apart from the default filter condition Ticket Type - Is - Service Request,you just have to choose INCLUDES operator in filter condition and choose the desired number of service items. (Service Item - INCLUDES - <multiple items>).
- Also, Under charts section choose Service Item for the corresponding axes . (Note - All types of charts are supported for Service Request reports Except Line Charts)
- Similarly, for Service Item specific data to reflect in Tabular report, just check Service Item field under the Add fields section.