Release notes - 27th November 2017
1) Introducing live updates on the Ticket detail view page for agents when the ticket is updated.
The following are the events captured as an update:
- Conversations (Private Notes, Public Notes & Customer Replies)
- Properties Updated
- Task Updates
- Approval Updates
- Associations Updated
- Child Ticket Updates
2) Introducing the ability to select multiple values for nested fields (in filter conditions) in custom reports
- Fixed an issue where logging in from a non-whitelisted IP resulted in a 500 Error
- Fixed an alignment issue in Admin -> Discovery -> Probe where the probe installations were not displayed properly.
Fixed issues in the table layout in Admin -> Financial Management
1 person likes this
I appreciate the ticket details refresh, but why does it behave differently than the ticket list refresh? i.e. it does a hard browser refresh, instead of an inline refresh.
Also, as soon as I reply to a ticket, it pops up that there's 1 update, even though my reply is already saved on the screen (seems like a bug).