bug: priority color displaying incorrectly in mobile app v3.8.1 for Android

We are still having this issue, using version 3.8.4 of the mobile app.

We tried 4 or 5 different smartphones, and the problem is present in every of them.


The issue is with the priority color of the tickets.

In the list view, a thin color bar appears before every ticket, and the color changes depending on the priority of the ticket. However, when we enter to view the details of a ticket, the color shown is always the same (green, low priority), with any ticket, even those with medium or high prority.


I've attached a couple of screenshots to show the problem.

Anyone else noticed this?


Hello Santiago,


Thanks for posting this on our community forums. I tried using the app on my account and the priority indicator works fine for me on the ticket page. Can you please try a re-install of the app and see if that works for you?


Cheers!

Hello Aravind, thank you for your time.

I've already tried to reinstall the app but the problem remains.

Actually, it's been a problem we have since we started using the mobile app. Most of our team members have even changed their smartphones a couple of times, but the problems have always remained. It's really weird. 


We always used Android. Right now we use the app in a Huawei P9 Lite and a Huawei P10. Before that we used the app in a Samsung S6, a Moto G3, and a Sony Xperia. The problem was always there.


In case it helps to find the cause, let me add a small detail: in the moment we enter the ticket detail page, for a fraction of a second the color bar shows the correct color, but then it's overwrited to green (always green). It's weird. It's a very short moment, and then the color is set to green. I'll upload a short video if it helps.


Regards,

Santiago.

That's really strange,Santiago. I tried to recreate this on a couple of instances but failed to do so. It will really helpful if you can send across a video capture of the issue. You'll receive an email with the reference to the support ticket created for this issue and you can reply back with the video .


Cheers!

Further troubleshooting results reveal that this behaviour is a bug occurring when the agent profile language is set to Spanish


I'll update you on the plans on how we're going to handle this.


Cheers!

Login or Signup to post a comment