Easy reminders for To-Do's on tickets

Hello,

Gone are the days where you'd have to create a sticky reminder or a calendar alert to remind you about a to-do item on a support ticket. Now, you can create simple To-Do's on tickets and setup reminders to alert you right on your helpdesk interface. 

Here's a quick glimpse of what you can do with the all powerful To-Do widget : 

This is available on all accounts with the new Blossom plan and above and on the MINT interface. 

Read more about MINT here : https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/229464-what-s-changed-in-freshdesk-mint

You can also subscribe to our community thread on enabling MINT. 

Cheers,

Aravind.S

6 people like this

Okay, I started using this. I had two questions immediately upon receiving my first email notification of a todo being due:

1. Am I going to get another reminder about this to-do, or is the first reminder the only one I'm going to get?
  2. Can I get a list of all past-due to-dos someplace?

These are kind of critical for a feature like this, in my opinion.

This is ambiguous:

This is available on all accounts with the new Blossom plan and above and on the MINT interface. 

Is the Mint interface required for this feature to work, or is Mint simply supported, in addition to the old interface being supported?

It would also be very helpful to have the To-do section on tickets remain open unless manually closed. 

I feel agents miss the to-do area inside a ticket since it starts off collapsed.   Out of sight, out of mind...

That's a good idea, Jclifton309. I requested it eight months ago here:

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/316587

Perhaps you'd like to add your voice to mine over in that request?

@Mr.Smith : This feature is available only on the MINT UI & is not supported on the old version. 

#1 Am I going to get another reminder about this to-do, or is the first reminder the only one I'm going to get?

The To-Do reminder will send you an in-app notification & an email exactly at the time you've input while setting it up. There will be no repeated notifications to alert you about the list item

#2 Can I get a list of all past-due to-dos someplace?

You can access all past + future To-Dos from the Dashboard screen - In case if a To-Do item is linked to a ticket, you'll also find the ticket link mapped to the list item

Cheers!

@Jclifton309 : That's a good suggestion. Let me have a discussion with the team and see how we can achieve this ( perhaps using an app  ) 

Cheers! 

Aravind:

1. I'd like to log a request for some kind of to-do reminder system that isn't simply a person changing the date on a past-due reminder to a future date.
  2. Being able to check open to-do's from the Dashboard is very helpful. Thank you.

Works like a charm on the new MINT UI. This is something I was looking forward to for a while! Really happy with this feature. 

This is a great feature but the reminder is only set for the agent creating it. If you pass the ticket onto another user they see the to-do but not the reminder. The reminder then goes to the agent that created it.

Can this be changed so the reminder goes to the agent assigned to the ticket?

Uma dúvida:

O lembrete vai para o usuário que fez o lembrete ou para o analista responsável pelo ticket?

@Mark @Rafaela: Thanks for your feedback. Ability to transfer To-Do reminders to the ticket assigned agent is something that we can consider for future scoping.

Cheers!

Hi there - this doesn't seem to be enabled in our Estate Mint account...

@Ian: Enabled To-Do reminders for your account. We'll investigate on why it didn't show up by default. Thank you :)

Cheers!

please enable on our account!  TIA!

Login or Signup to post a comment