Release notes : 6th June - 25th June 2018
- We've introduced Software License Management as part of CMDB. The capabilities for software license management can be accessed under Software module. You can use this section to maintain software license contracts and viewing compliance information. For more information, click here.
- Smart Article Suggester, a feature that automatically suggests solution articles to users based on the type of issue raised in the ticket. The feature uses machine learning techniques to identify and recommend solution articles that are more relevant to the issue that is raised. The feature is currently available in early beta. To know more about the feature, click here.
- There was a problem while creating business hours - when 12 am is selected as the end time for business hours, in certain cases it was not saved properly. This issue has been fixed.
- Deleting a custom filter in ITIL modules threw a 500 error - Custom filter in Problems, Changes or Releases when deleted will throw an error. This issue has been fixed.
- There was a miss in ticket export data due to timezone offset in SQL date condition - There was a discrepancy in ticket export data due to difference in Agent's timezone and system timezone. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the “Edit Notes” privilege due to which users who received varying levels of the privilege through different roles experienced unexpected consequences.
- Fixed an issue in Team Huddle where the notifications for team huddle (discuss) messages were displayed with incorrect time stamp. For example, if a team huddle message was sent yesterday, but the agent clicks on the notification icon today, the timestamp displayed next to that particular notification displays today’s date rather than displaying the time when the message was sent.
- Fixed an issue in Custom Ticket Reports, where the tabular data in custom reports fail to load when “requester location” field is added as one of the columns.