Release notes - 2nd August, 2018. New 'OneDrive' integration and more ✍️
- Interface API to show/hide 'edit' button on ticket page:
You can now build apps to show/hide the edit button for agents on the ticket page. Keep an tab on our developer documentation as we update the newly added APIs.
- Interface API to remove 'Quoted text' on ticket replies:
This interface API allows you to define a function that can automatically click the remove quoted text button available on the ticket reply editor.
- UI Breakage in survey email:
The survey embedded to emails started to carry exposed html tags and it was occurring only when viewed on Outlook Windows client. This has been fixed now.
- URL To Hyperlink: This app lets you to define custom URL fields on tickets and automatically creates hyperlinks for quick access.
- Original "TO" address: Using this app, you can reply using the address to which the ticket was originally sent to, irrespective of the product value set on the ticket.
- OneDrive: This app allows agents to link their personal OneDrive accounts and attach files on the tickets directly from Freshdesk.