Release notes - 31st July 2018
- The Asset Tag can be used to easily identify an asset and this can then be used to generate asset labels. These labels can then be scanned using the Freshservice mobile app to quickly view the asset details. To simplify generating a unique asset tag value, Freshservice will auto-generate an asset tag for all new assets if the asset tag is left blank while creating the asset.
- Email notification templates now support HTML content in the email body. This includes rich text, hyperlinks, tables, images, and more.
- Delivering cc notification emails failed if the email contains special characters such as “[“. This has been fixed
- Live notifications were not working on the helpdesk and the support portal. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where agents were unable to see the full name of fields if the field name is too long.
1 person likes this
Will HTML support be added for agent replies & agent reply templates as well?
I second the request for full HTML support in the agent reply/forward windows on the ticket details page, particularly now that the template is able to be full HTML. The ideal solution is that a permission would be added that allowed users with that role to edit the full reply including the template/HTML, otherwise the agent should only be able to enter text, images, etc within the "editable area" of the template (where the cursor is), using the existing edit options (text styling, lists, links, image embed, etc).
Additionally, the "note added to a ticket you are watching" and "reply to ticket you are watching" email notifications are not editable templates. All emails sent out by the system to requesters or to agents need to be editable templates for numerous reasons -- multilingual support, naming fields something other than the default (e.g. we don't call the subject field "subject", we call it "issue"), etc.
Im not seeing where to generate these asset labels, can you assist?