Release notes - 14th August, 2018. New APIs, keyboard shortcuts' bug fixes and more!
- 'List all Scenario automations' - New API endpoint:
This API helps you to fetch information about all the scenario automations configured in your helpdesk. The documentation is a WIP but here's the endpoint if you'd like to play around with it:
- New API endpoint to get the list of all Canned responses:
You can now use the API to get the list of Canned responses/ folders in which they are placed. Below are the two endpoints that you can make use of:
- Curate your articles better with the new feedback view: (MINT)
You can now view all feedback tickets submitted for a article or all articles from the ticket list view. We're also making it easier to navigate to this view from an article :)
- Using keyboard shortcuts to navigate across tickets: (MINT)
While using keyboard shortcuts to navigate across tickets, the ticket status didn't refresh and it always rendered the previous tickets' value. This has been fixed now.
- Keyboard shortcuts don't work unless the focus is shifted to the ticket page: (MINT)
With this fix, as soon as you enter a ticket page, you can start using the keyboard shortcuts, no more clicks needed to get them activated. This should hold good for all other pages too.
- Ticket status to be displayed in the list view of tickets linked to a tracker/parent ticket: (MINT)
That's all it,folks.