Release Notes - 28 Aug 2018
- Chrome OS Device Discovery: You can sync all Chrome OS devices such as Chromebooks and Chromebases that are used in your organization to Freshservice. This new integration with G suite (G Suite Device Manager) will enable you to keep your asset list up to date through daily syncs between G Suite and Freshservice and will allow your agents to view all the devices used in your organization in one place. Agents can then associate issues and requests to these devices and view historical information regarding ownership, location and more. Read more about this integration here.
- Barcode Generation: Asset labels with barcode can be scanned using the Freshservice mobile app to quickly pull up the properties of assets and perform operations on the go. These barcode labels can now be generated directly from the asset view page in Freshservice. The value in the asset tag will be used to generate the barcodes.
Marketplace SDK Enhancements
- Date - Time field in tickets: You can now show, hide, disable and set-value for date-time fields in tickets.
- Date - Time field in changes: You can now show, hide and disable date-time fields in changes.
- Checkbox fields in tickets: You can now show, hide, disable, and set-value for checkboxes in tickets.
- Checkbox fields in changes: You can now show, hide and disable checkboxes in changes.
1 person likes this