Exciting update to Linked tickets and new marketplace apps - Release notes, 31st August, 2018.
- Linked tickets - List tickets and perform bulk actions: (Mint)
Using Linked tickets, you can link and manage multiple tickets to a common tracker ticket. It also allows you to send a broadcasted message to all related tickets right from the tracker ticket.
With this enhancement, we're making it even more attractive - you'd now be able to see the list of tickets associated with a tracker and also perform bulk actions on those tickets, all from the ticket list view page.
- Shopify actions - Control your agent's privileges: (Mint)
We had recently launched the Shopify integration for the Mint interface, enabling agents to process refunds and cancel orders right from Freshdesk. While this enhancement might be helpful for majority of shop owners, we understand that you might not always be comfortable with the agents processing the refunds. You can now disable these options from the integration - drop us a note here if you'd like to.
- Special characters in portal settings: (Mint)
You'd now be able to include special characters like ü in the Linkback URL section in the portal settings page. If you didn't know, linkback url takes the user to a specific site mentioned upon clicking the portal logo.
- ID Linker: Automatically creates links to pre-defined IDs from the subject or description of a ticket.
- Super Receptionist (Knowlarity) integration: Integrate your Knowlarity account with Freshdesk Mint and start managing your phone calls right within Freshdesk.
- Twilio SMS integration:Connect your Twilio account, setup SMS templates and send ticket updates to your customers via SMS.
- Translate Buddy:Type the content to be translated or dictate words via microphone to get grammatically correct translations of all major languages. It also has an 'Add to response' button that the agents can use to directly insert them to the replies in a single click.