Changes to Multi-Lingual helpdesk setup and a few bug fixes - Release notes, 10th September 2018
- Change your primary language:
Earlier with Multi-Lingual helpdesk setup and different supporting languages chosen, the primary language becomes un-editable. With this enhancement, you'd be able to choose your primary language for the helpdesk at any point of time, albeit with some data loss. Contact email@example.com if you'd like to change the helpdesk language in a flash!
- Timezone issues with Today's Trends widget (Mint):
The Today's Trends widget data seem to reset by 00.00 UTC and not based on the account timezone. This has been fixed now.
- UI fix for toggle button in automations:
In the Classic interface, the toggle button seem to disrupt the text if the account language is a non-english one. Fixed!
- 'Send & Set as <status>' option doesn't work on Firefox 61:
The option to send a response and set the status of the ticket simultaneously didn't seem to work only with specific versions of Mozilla Firefox. We've got this covered.
- Error with agent/contact activation:
If the account has agent/contact activation email turned off and if the agent tries to send the instructions manually, the activation links wouldn't work as expected. The workaround suggested earlier was to give it a pause after contact creation before triggering the activation email but with this fix, you can send them at will :)
- Clearbit: Clearbit helps agents with more context on the contact/company by providing publicly available details like Title, Company size, technologies that they work on, etc.