New interface APIs, bookmark tickets and a few bug fixes - Release Notes, September 21,2018
Interface APIs to show/hide reply button (MINT):
Now you can build apps and show/hide reply button based on the agent/group. Pretty handy in cases where you'd like to provide read-only access to agents from a specific group.
- Error page(MINT):
Sometimes you'd have seen this error popup while trying to access the admin/agent page - "Unable to load page. We encountered an unexpected problem(check network connection)". It happens when you've already assumed the identity of a customer, yet trying to access the pages restricted to only agents/admins. We've now rephrased the error page to assist you better.
- UI breakages on ticket with deleted survey response(MINT):
When you try to access a ticket where a previously rated survey response was deleted, it took a hit on the page rendering. Fixed now.
- Slider view of related tickets on the ticket list page(MINT):
If there are more than 30 tickets related to a tracker/parent ticket, the slider on the ticket list page allowed the agent to see only the first 30 tickets. This has been fixed now.
- Discrepancy in the ticket export data(MINT):
There was a discrepancy in the number of tickets shown on the ticket list page to the number of tickets exported from the same view. There was a slight difference in the way we calculate the end dates for both the cases and it has been fixed to help you with the correct data.
- Quick Links: With this app, agents can bookmark tickets and access them whenever needed.
- 3CX click to call: Connect your 3CX account and click on phone numbers to initiate calls right from the ticket page. No more need of copy pasting numbers to your 3CX client.
- Export customer profile: Single click to export profile information, tickets, forums and survey ratings for an user.
- Capsule CRM: Connect your Capsule CRM account and see user information right from the ticket page.
1 person likes this
How can I integrate third party apis in mint app?