Say Hello and tell us what brings you here :)

Hello,

Introduce yourself by telling us who you are and what brought you here. You can also add some pictures and share your interests to help people recognise you.

When you're done writing your intro, don't forget to read the guidelines to quickly understand what the community is all about.

Thanks for being a part of the Freshdesk community :)

9 people like this

I am here because i can't believe how Freshdesk 's team are not willing with the community. There's a lot of basic features that are not even planned.

• Bulk edit on search: I don't need to explain.

• Email delimiter: so the replies from costumer does not show quoted messages.

• Admin be able to edit all agent's profile details (picture, phone, title, etc...)

• Dynamic signatures, using data from agent's profile

• An option to run an automation for all tickets, not only the new ones.

I am very sad to see how you guys are not even trying to understand costumers needs. Looks like you don't have a project manager.

Hello.

My name is Marco.

I'm responsable for helpdek platform for my employeer.

My english isn´t my strength but i'll try to make me understand.

Greetings.

Hi,

I'm Kailey and I'm currently working as a live chat app agent. Looking forward to learn about Freshdesk and how it can provide a better user experience to our online visitors.

Hello, all! My name is Dave, and I'm a tech lead at Burbro. I look forward to learning more about Freshdesk and how it can help us with our customer service interactions. It's great to see such an active support community... That's usually a very good sign.

Thanks!

Hello i am Malik Waqas, I’ve been doing and living SEO for over 3 years+ now. I help businesses directly with my SEO consulting and have been very successful and bringing great results. I’ve been involved in. I am a great all-rounder in all aspects of SEO. I specialize in the Technical aspects of SEO. I provide technical SEO audits at all levels. just click here and check out the services.

TechGropse is a one-stop service provider in the field of mobile app development. With its wide range of services and extensive portfolio, it is a popular choice for app development among its customers. The company has expanded its strength by putting exceptional efforts to bring the best to the market. It made several prestigious websites and institutions to recognize TechGropse as a leading app development company in the region. Talking of our versatile portfolio, the company has developed marijuana apps for a few of its clients with different objectives. Since the company has done a spectacular job in the healthcare app development, industry leaders prefer TechGropse as a top-rank and competent marijuana app development company.

hi, my coworker uses Freshdesk. I wish there was a way to go full-screen mode when adding a response to a patron,

help

thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment