Release Notes - 01 November 2018
The Admin sections for Email, Feedback Widget and Support Portals have been grouped under a new Admin option called Support Channels.
Projects: The activity stream in a newly cloned project showed the activities performed on the original project as well. This has been fixed.
- Quick View Requester Assets App: In the Quick View Requester Assets app, even if an account has a CNAME setup, clicking on the Asset Name will redirect to the default Freshservice URL. This has been fixed.
- Slack App: Editing the settings of the Slack app was not possible after installation as the edit option was missing. This has been fixed.
- Problems: When a new problem is created, the assigned agent is added to Notify Agent section of “Problem Created” email notification automatically under Admin -> Email Notifications.This has been fixed
- Workflow Automator: Workflows were executed in the order of creation even after being reordered. This has been fixed.
- Translation: Approval emails were incorrectly translated to say “activation email sent” instead of “approval email sent” in some languages. This has been fixed.
1 person likes this