Base CRM Integration and a few bug fixes - Release notes -15th September, 2018
- False alarm on the table view:
The 'First Response Due' flag was showing up for tickets even if they didn't breach the First Response SLA. This has been fixed now.
- Contact creation failure:
With the Quick Contact create option, trying to create a contact with just the phone number failed on several occasions. Fixed now!
- An issue with the ticket merge function:
When multiple tickets are merged, the oldest ticket (based on the creation time) should be automatically chosen as the primary ticket. This didn't happen earlier and it followed the order in which the tickets were selected in the merge window. Fixed now!
- Spam tickets through Feedback widget:
Spammers were able to bypass the CAPTCHA in the widget form and use the widget API to create spam tickets in Freshdesk. This was identified and fixed with priority.
- Links in solutions and forums:
Agents were unable to access links embedded in an article or a forum topic since they were loaded within the iframe. This has been fixed now.
- Base CRM: Connect your Base CRM account with Freshdesk and view all contact/lead details in one place.