Release Notes - 03 December 2018
Automation: When the option to "Send and Set as Pending" is used in tickets, observer rules with the event “status changed to Pending” did not work. This has been fixed.
- Solutions: Creating a solution category in MSP created two categories of the same name. This has been fixed.
- Contracts: License count was reset to unlimited for all license types except Volume and Commercial when creating/updating a contract. This has been fixed.
- Requester: Department, Location, and other requester fields could not be made mandatory on the Requester Profile earlier. This has been fixed.
- Tickets Time Entry: 'Add Time' option used to disappear after adding one time entry and the page had to be refreshed to show it again. This has been fixed.
- Ticket API v2: Source type 1- 4 were the only ones supported in API v2. It is now fixed to support all the source types.
- Requester API v2: Updating the requester email, mobile or phone as Null using APIs resulted in a 500 error. This has been fixed.
- Projects: For archived projects, provision to add time entry, edit time entry, start-stop timer & delete time entry has been removed.
- Projects: Agents with "view only" access on projects cannot add time entry, edit time entry, start-stop timer and delete time entry from now on.
- Automator: User was unable to delete the condition when it had approval node in Yes/No branch. This has now been fixed.
2 people like this