SugarCRM integration, editor upgrade and a few bug fixes - Release Notes, December 12, 2018
- Editor upgrade:
We have updated the editor to the latest version. More updates to follow soon!
- URL in the article page:
Agents were unable to share the URL of an article by simple copy-paste from the address bar. This has been fixed now.
- Bug with the anchor tags:
Clicking on the anchor tags in an article didn't take you to the desired position if you're logged in as an agent. Fixed!
- Bug with the To-Do reminder emails:
The reminder emails, though triggered at the right time, still had the timestamp in IST instead of the agent specific timezone. Fixed now!
- Unable to choose the 'From' address on replies:
Due to a bug with the interface API, agents weren't able to choose the 'From' address in replies when the account had a custom app installed. Fixed!
- Observer rule and Freshcaller:
The observer rule didn't work on the tickets created via Freshcaller in a few accounts. This has been fixed now!
- SugarCRM: Integrate your SugarCRM account with Freshdesk and get all contact and lead details right from the comfort of your ticket page.
- Trustpilot:(PAID) Get all your product reviews from Trustpilot in Freshdesk as tickets and start earning those brownie points.
- MercadoLibre(PAID): Connect your MercadoLibre account with Freshdesk and get all the questions from your publication as tickets in Freshdesk.
Could I get some more information about the editor upgrade? Does this include tickets, solutions, and forums?
@Kevin, It doesn't change the way the editor works, just a performance upgrade across all these modules.