Canned Forms, change in the ticket update API and a few bug fixes for the week - Release notes, January 11, 2019
- Canned Forms:
Get all the additional context you need to help you customers with the Canned Forms (now with a refreshing layout for customers). Canned Forms are now available in all accounts starting from the Blossom 2017 plan. Give it a try and post your feedback on this thread.
- Changes to the 'Update a ticket' API:
The 'Update a ticket' API now supports the update of ticket properties for tickets created through the Social channels ie. Facebook and Twitter.
- Liquid error on the Customer portal:
When the ticket has a dependant field that cannot be edited by the customer, the error 'Liquid error: undefined method `encrypted_field?' for #' shows up on accessing the ticket. Fixed now.
- 'View all tickets from the company' option:
With the recent changes to the page styles and buttons, it wasn't clearly visible if the option 'View all tickets from the company' has been selected or not. Fixed now.
- Unable to stop the timer on a ticket:
When a marketplace app is active on the page, the timer on a ticket didn't stop automatically on closing the ticket. This issue seem to happen on random occasions but we've it covered now.
- C-Zentrix: Connect your C-Zentrix account with Freshdesk and manage all the customer calls right from Freshdesk. It also comes up with a single click to call option that makes it easier for the agents to initiate calls with your customers.